Saturday, September 20, 2008

reviews for my eyeliner

Item: ULTA professional eyeliner..
Col: Black
Texture: Smooth
Power stay: very good. it stays on my lid all the way till i remove my make up
Application: very easy
Outlook: Pen form
Size: slim and easy to bring around
my say: 9/10


i like this automatic eyeliner..
i used it for a few days.
only on my lower lid thou.



its great.
no smudge for me at the eye of the day..
very easy application, very handy to be brought out
i'll prob try to use it for my upper lid soon too
really love it.:P

currently on my upper eye lid i'm using kate gel eyeliner..

Item: Kate Gel eyeliner..
Col: Black
Texture: Smooth
Power stay: it do go off my lid at e end of the day, however i feel that's cos i dun
really know how to use it yet
Application: need to have more practice
Outlook: Gel container using a brsh to apply
Size: small but not very handy, i reckon easier to be placed at home
my say: 7/10


haven really master the technique for gel yet.
as application being the practice makes perfect route i guess:P

however.. its really pretty and gets easier to apply as days passes..

No comments: