Monday, August 25, 2008

BB Cream forever.. for now

..before my pretty buys arrive..


i am not experts of BB cream,
just some personal experience on my own face..
i just need to say. "IT WORKS FOR ME, IT MIGHT NOT FOR YOU"\

so take into consideration that
its all based on the products on my face and not others or yours,
so in another word,
i dun hold any responsibilities,
cos some products works for one might not on another :)
i admit i might get alil bias with the products,
but thats caused every individual will have different favourites.

okie for now...

Item: Skinfood BB Cream #2
Shade: not too dark, neither too light..
coverage: quite alright.
Texture: smooth
Smell: smeels like flower to me.
Finishing: might be dry some days
Oil Control: FANTASTICS
my views: best oil control product. i love it..

Item: Missha Watery SPF 27
Shade: not too light
Texture: smooth, very
Smell: nice. i like this
Finishing: very dewy looking, smooth and feel flawless, very easy to apply
Oil Control: not as good as skinfood, but i reckon if were to use together will be great
my views: my PERSONAL fav. now. i like the finishing, the smell and the sensation on the face after application.

Item: BRTC perfect recovery
Shade: alil' too white
Texture: smooth but watery is better
Smell: nil to me
Finishing: coverage not too bad, but its too white on my skin
Oil Control: above avg.
my views: i left this aside now, cos of my other fav. but as its a derma prod, i didnt have outbreak which is good enough for me..

Item: Coogi
Shade: fairer than skinfood. darker than BRTC
Texture: smooth, but watery has easier application
Smell: not too much, i dun really smell it much.
Finishing: coverage not that fantastic, but do cover some, after a layer of mineral its do cover
Oil Control: average
my views: it is a good alternative as its a cheap range. i will use it when my skinfood or missha runs out:P


more to come when i'm not lazy..


Item: Dr. Jart Silver
Shade:
Texture:
Smell:
Finishing:
Oil Control:
my views:


Item: Dr. Jart Black
Shade:
Texture:
Smell:
Finishing:
Oil Control:
my views:


Item: Lotree
Shade:
Texture:
Smell:
Finishing:
Oil Control:
my views:

No comments: