Thursday, August 28, 2008

my BB exploration continues

Item: Dr. Jart Silver
Shade:just alil light
Texture: smooth, but alil mroe difficult to apply as it's texture feels thicker
Smell: not too much, pleasant
Finishing: alil to fair. but not very much. covers alright..
Oil Control: not too fantastic as others.
my views: i like this as its feel moisturizing. its not like dry and also no where near heavy.
i believe i will continue using it..:P alternating with all my other brands


Item: Dr. Jart Black
Shade: nice and just right for me
Texture: it feels thicker just like silver label, as compared to watery thou, but generally easy to apply
Smell: pleasant
Finishing: its one of my fav now after missha watery and skinfood, but difficult to judge as i didnt use it long enough yet..
Oil Control: not too bad, but still not like skinfood.
my views: i will use this too.. cos its feels good, at end day thou my powder on the face is gone.. but still, in my opinion, it just feels like i have better complexion wthout make up on. that the magical part for a good BB that's suitable?

at least for me. what i expect from the product that i will cont' using..

No comments: